TEXT Nathan for a free consult any time 919-998-9352 if you need help gettign a sense of an how the Graham Mill and our vendor network can help you stay under your over all financial goals for your big day!
- 10am-11pm Venue Rental (includes dressing suite access, set up and clean up)
- Indoor/Outdoor Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Options
- Indoor Reception for up to 240 Guests
- 2 Dressing Suites
- Bathrooms and Prep Kitchen
- Nearby Parking (across the street at Graham Presbyterian Church)
- Indoor & Outdoor Market Lights
- 1 Hour Ceremony Rehearsal
- 1 Hour Access for Bridal/Engagement Portraits
- Venue Host (directing parking, keeping restrooms stocked, answering venue questions)
- Cleaning Fee
- INVENTORY INCLUDES:
- 10 8ft long tables (seat 10 each)
- 10 72inch round tables (seat 10 each)
- 4 6ft long tables (great for welcome, cake, DJ tables)
- 6 30inch round cocktail tables
- 150 cross back chairs
- Setup and breakdown of tables/chairs
other expenses to consider
1. All clients are required to purchase day-of event insurance from their homeowners’
insurance ,or online through Progressive or Event Helper. ($80-200)
2. All clients are required to hire a professional wedding coordinator.
Harmony Weddings is the in-house coordination company but you are welcome
to choose from our preferred list. (avg. $2000-3000).
3. All clients who serve alcohol are required to hire a licensed and insured bartender. If you serve liquor you must hire an off duty police officer for the last 3 hours of the event.
You may purchase your own alcohol but self-serve at large events is illegal in North Carolina.
4. Clients are required to select vendors from off of our preferred vendors list to ensure vendors
are professional, insured, experienced and will take the best possible care of our clients and vendors!
There are over 200 vendors on our list who serve clients with all styles, preferences and budgets.
Exceptions can be made in unique circumstances. We will happily email our vendor list upon request!
5. Our tables require linens!